- Digital control panel accessible and intuitive.
- Preset and programmable memory settings for quick setup of redundant jobs.
- High-quality heated top and bottom rollers (up to 280F). Temperature measured on the roller surface for better accuracy and temperature control.
- Integrated take-up rollers onto a 3” core for roll-to-roll lamination.
- Mount onto rigid panels up to 2” thick opening between rollers for a very wide range of applications.
- Automatic pressure adjustment on the substrate for even and consistent lamination.
- Integrated stand (bottom) with additional film roll storage space.
- Speed: 0-21 fpm
- Working width: 65″
- Laminator width: 81″
- Maximum temperature: 280°
- Maximum aperture: 2″
- Roller diameter: 4 1/4″
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Large Format Graphics Solutions Overview
At Canon Solutions America, we are committed to helping our customers grow their business success. We can provide one-stop support, helping reduce the finger-pointing often experienced when integrating and troubleshooting cross-vendor media, hardware, and applications issues.
Create Floor Graphics!