WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Miller Weldmaster Digitran
Download Dye Sublimation Solutions Brochure
For product information and pricing call: 800-714-4427
Automated Industrial Sewing Solution for Textile Finishing
The Miller Weldmaster Digitran is designed for both print service providers and inplants that want to easily sew and finish digitally printed textiles for SEG, flags and soft signage graphics. The Digitran uses sensors to accurately place silicone strips along the edge of graphics. It can be operated by a single person, and intuitively creates smooth SEG edges to make your graphics look as polished as possible.
- All-in-One Automated Sewing Solution
- Eliminates Skilled Sewing Labor
- Create SEG, Hems, Double Hems, Rope Hems, Pole Pockets, Velcro and Webbing
The Digitran can be combined with the T3 Extreme or T300 Extreme Edge finishing solutions for complete sewing and welding operations.
Ability to produce SEG (Silicone Edge Graphics), Butt Seam, Fin Prayer Seam, Fold Overlap, Hem, Hem with Pocket, Hem with Rope, Sewn Seam, Extrusion Beading, Velcro Webbing.
- Transport system synced with sewing machine for accurate and precise flow of material handling and product finishing
- Hands free SEG feeding and cutting
- Programmable back stitch configuration and stitch cut for easy operational use
- Synchronized needle bar and feed for even stitching
- Needle cooling for faster sewing
- Multiple seam configuration for almost any type of job
- Light aluminum frame for easy mobility around your facility
- Easy to use touch controls
- Driven roller for large graphics
- Robust Durkopp Adler sewing machine for maximum up time
|Sewing||Single or Double Lockstitch Needle Spacing 6mm - 45mm|
|Power Requirements||208-240 Volts - Singe Phase - 13 Amp.|
|Air Requirements||1cfm @ 90psi|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 3kW|
|Weight||1,325 lbs (600kg)|
|Conveyor Length||158” x 33.25" (4m x 0.84m)|
SMART CHANGE STARTS HERE.
Learn how Canon Solutions America’s Colorado printer, Colex cutters, and Miller Weldmaster welders help you achieve the highest levels of quality and production speeds for all your banner and signage work.