WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3730i
Multifunction Printers and Copiers
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C3700 Series Brochure
Canon’s comprehensive portfolio of imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX multifunction printers and integrated solutions can help simplify the end user experience and management of technology, better control sensitive information and print-related costs, and help ensure that technology investments proactively evolve with changing needs.
- 10.1" intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Hot Folders allow users to drag and drop a file into a hot folder, and automatically print with predefined settings such as number of copies and finishing requirements.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Integrates with existing, third-party Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems to help provide real-time comprehensive insights into potential threats to the network and printers.
- Technology to verify that the device boot process, firmware, and applications initialize at startup, without any alterations or tampering by malicious third parties. During operation, McAfee Embedded Control utilizes a whitelist to protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.*
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control access to the device and specific features, using a host of flexible authentication methods - PIN code, user name/password, or card access.
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, job routing, and powerful scan workflows.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images, thanks to Canon’s V2 color profile.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE models have received many awards and recognition from leading industry analysts, often referencing strong reliability.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.*
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store
|PROCESSOR||1.75 GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Flat-panel|
|MEMORY||3.0 GB RAM|
|HARD DISK DRIVE||250 GB/Maximum: 1 TB|
|INTERFACE CONNECTION||Network: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Optional: NFC, Bluetooth Low Energy
Standard: USB 2.0 x1 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device)
Optional: Copy Control Interface
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 1,200 Sheets
Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes, 100-sheet Multipurpose Tray
Optional (up to three): Dual 550-sheet Paper Cassettes (CASSETTE FEEDING UNIT-AP1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 250 Sheets
Maximum: 3,450 Sheets (with Staple Finisher-AA1/Booklet Finisher-AA1 and Copy Tray-J2)
|FINISHING CAPABILITIES||Standard: Collate, Group
With Finishers: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Saddle Stitch, Hole Punch, Eco Staple, Staple On Demand
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Multi-purpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Coated, Color, Tracing, Bond, Transparency, Label, Prepunched, Envelope
Upper Cassette: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Bond, Label, Envelope (10 Envelopes)Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Tracing, Bond, Transparency, Pre-punched, Envelope
Lower Cassette: Thin, Plain, Heavy, Recycled, Color, Bond, Transparency, Pre-punched, Envelope
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Multi-purpose Tray: 12"x18", 11"x17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement, Statement-R Custom Size/Free Size: 3-7/8" x 5-1/2"
to 12-5/8" x 18", Envelopes (COM10 No.10, Monarch, ISO-C5, DL), Envelope Custom
Upper Cassette: Letter, Executive, Statement-R Custom Size (4-1/8" x 5-7/8" to 11-3/4" x 8-1/2"), Envelopes (ISO-C5)
Lower Cassette: 12" x 18", 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Custom Size (4-1/8" x 5-7/8" to 12" x 18"), Envelopes (COM10 No.10, Monarch, DL)
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Multi-purpose Tray: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
Upper Cassette: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
Lower Cassette: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: Approx. 10 Seconds
From Sleep Mode: Approx. 10 Seconds6
Quick Startup Mode: Approx. 4 Seconds6
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 22-1/4" x 28-1/2" x 34-7/8" (565 mm x 722 mm x 887 mm)
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Basic: Multi-purpose Tray + Cassette Drawers open: 38-1/2" x 44" (978 mm x 1118 mm)
Fully Configured: 65" x 44" (1651 mm x 1118 mm)
|WEIGHT4||Unit: Approx. 175.5 lb. (79.6 kg)|
|PRINT RESOLUTION||1200 x 1200, 600 x 600|
|PRINT SPEED5||Up to 30 ppm (Letter); Up to 20 ppm (Letter-R); Up to 15 ppm (Legal); Up to 15 ppm (11" x 17")|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe PS 3®|
|SUPPORTED FILE TYPES||PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS, XPS|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||A range of standard and optional software and MEAP-based solutions (including AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT Business, and uniFLOW Online) are available to provide printing from mobile devices or internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements. Please contact your sales representative for further information.|
|FONTS||PCL: 993 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),13 Barcode Fonts14
PS Fonts: 136 Roman
|OPERATING SYSTEM||UFRII/PS: Windows®7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019, Mac OS X(10.10 or later)
PCL: Windows®7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016/Server 2019
PPD: Windows®7/8.1/10, Mac OS X(10.9 or later)
|FIRST-COPY-OUT-TIME (LETTER)||As fast as 5.9 seconds (BW)/8.2 seconds (Color)|
|COPY RESOLUTION||600 x 600|
|MULTIPLE COPIES||Up to 999 Copies|
|MAGNIFICATION||25% - 400% (1% Increments)|
|PRESET REDUCTIONS/ENLARGEMENTS||25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%, 100%(1:1), 121%, 129%, 200%, 400%|
|TYPE||Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER PAPER CAPACITY||200 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES||11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R, Custom Size: 2-3/4" to 12" x 17" (128 mm x 139.7 mm to 304.8 mm x 431.8 mm)|
|DOCUMENT FEEDER SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||BW/Color Original: 13.3 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 g/m2)|
|PLATEN ACCEPTABLE ORIGINALS||Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects|
|PLATEN MAXIMUM SCANNING SIZE||Up to 11-3/4" x 17" (297.0 mm x 431.8 mm)|
|PULL SCAN||Color Network ScanGear: Windows 7/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016|
|SCAN RESOLUTION||Scan for Copy: 600 x 600
Scan for Send: Push (600 x 600), SMB/FTP/WebDAV, Pull (600 x 600)
Scan for Fax: 600 x 600
|SCAN TO MOBILE DEVICES||A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.|
|SCAN SPEED (LETTER)||Single-sided BW/Color: 135 ipm (300 dpi)/51 ipm (600 dpi)
Double-sided BW/Clor: 270 ipm (300 dpi)/51 ipm (600 dpi)
|DESTINATION||Standard: E-mail/Internet FAX (SMTP), SMB 3.0, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box
Optional: Super G3 FAX, IP Fax
|ADDRESS BOOK||LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed Dial (200)|
|SEND RESOLUTION||Push: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Pull: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
|COMMUICATION PROTOCOL||File: FTP (TCP/IP), SMB 3.0 (TCP/IP), WebDAV
Email: SMTP, POP3
|FILE FORMAT||TIFF, JPEG, PDF(Compact, Searchable, Apply Policy, Optimize for Web, PDF/A-1b, Trace & Smooth, Encrypted, Device Signature, User Signature), XPS (Compact, Searchable, Device Signature, User Signature), Office Open XML (PowerPoint, Word)|
|MAXIMUM NUMBER OF CONNECTION LINES||2|
|MODEM SPEED||Super G3: 33.6 kbps
G3: 14.4 kbps
|COMPRESSION METHOD||MH, MR, MMR, JBIG|
|RESOLUTION||400 x 400, 200 x 400, 200 x 200, 200 x 100|
|SENDING / RECORDING SIZE||Statement-R to 11" x 17"|
|FAX MEMORY||Up to 30,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs)|
|SPEED DIALS||Max. 200|
|GROUP DIALS / DESTINATIONS||Max. 199 Dials|
|SEQUENTIAL BROADCAST||Max. 256 Addresses|
|Mail Box Simple (Number Supported)||100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, Maximum 10,000 Pages (2,000 Jobs Stored)|
|Advanced Box||Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV Supported
Client PC: Windows (Windows 8.1/10)
Concurrent Connections (Max.)
WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)
|Advanced Box Available Disc Space||Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD)
Approx. 480 GB (With Optional 1 TB HDD)
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Universal Login Manager, uniFLOW Online Express,17 User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
|DATA||Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated), Verify System at Startup, McAfee Embedded Control
Optional: IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
|NETWORK||Standard: Encrypted Secure Print, IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication (v1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3), SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP, S/MIME, SIEM Integration|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Watermark, Secure Print, Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES2.5 Integration, Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, Digital Signature, User Signature|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (Relative Humidity)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||C3730i/C3725: 110V-127V, 60Hz, 7.5A|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1,500 W
Standby: Approx. 47.0 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.8 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.35 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Certified, Rated EPEAT Gold|
|TONER YIELD (ESTIMATED @ 5% COVERAGE)||Black: 36,000 Images
Color (C,M,Y): 19,000 Images
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Introduction
imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Overview
imageRUNNER ADVANCE Control Your MFP
Product Support Videos
How To Customize User Interface
How to Manage Timeline Functionality
How to Make Copies