- 5" intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports various mobile printing solutions.1
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first- print-out time as fast as 5.3 seconds.
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing helps reduce paper consumption.
- Low risk of confidential information loss, since documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- With imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, security settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network.2
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online.
- Verify System at Startup is a process to help verify the validity of the device firmware, and Application Library from unauthorized modifications.
- Leverage optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for machine's life cycle to help minimize need for proactive maintenance and potentially reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet helps to reduce paper consumption.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum up time with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and therefore helps reduce low-energy consumption.
- Encourages environmentally conscious work practices by providing multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.3
The optional uniFLOW portfolio offers an on-premise or cloud solution that imageCLASS devices can utilize with flexible authentication. With either card-based or PIN code-based authentication, imageCLASS devices can help secure output management, track costs with reporting, and operate mobile printing.
imageWARE Enterprise Management Console can be used by a device administrator to centrally manage the Canon printer fleet, including consumables, status notifications, meters, and configuration settings. imageWARE Remote software allows for the service provider to manage devices proactively, including remote diagnosis and reporting. Local Content Delivery System facilitates remote firmware download at the device level.
Unique to the Canon product line, the Application Library platform allows for one-touch button creation of key functions: Print Template, Standby Slide (screen saver), Consumables Information, and Language.
|CORE FUNCTIONS||Standard: Print|
|PROCESSOR||Canon Custom Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||5" Color Touch Panel|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection|
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 350 Sheets
Maximum: 900 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 250-sheet Paper Cassette, 100-sheet
Optional: 550-sheet Paper Cassette (Cassette Unit-AH1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 65 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond
Multipurpose Tray: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Thick, Bond, Label, Envelope (10 Envelopes)
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Cassettes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Custom (Min. 4.1" x 5.8" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
Multipurpose Tray: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 32 lb. Bond (60 to 120 g/m2)
Multipurpose Tray: 16 lb. Bond to 43 lb. Bond (60 to 163 g/m2)
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 14 Seconds or Less
From Sleep Mode: 4 Seconds or Less
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 17.3" x 14.7" x 12.3" (438 mm x 373 mm x 312 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||
Standard (Desktop): 17.3" x 34.4" x 12.3" (438 mm x 874 mm x 312 mm)
|WEIGHT5||Machine Only: Approx. 20.3 lb. (9.2 kg)
Boxed Weight: Approx. 28.7 lb. (13.0 kg)
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||UFR II/PCL/PS: Windows® 7/Windows 8.1/ Windows 10/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016/Mac OS X v10.9.5 (or later)|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED6||Up to 40 ppm (Letter); Up to 32 ppm (Legal)|
|FIRST PRINT OUT TIME||Approx. 5.3 Seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||750 - 4,000 Pages|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, PCL®5, Adobe PostScript 3®|
|DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING||Automatic (Standard)|
|DIRECT PRINT||Available from USB Memory (JPEG, TIFF, PDF)|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||Apple® AirPrint,® Canon PRINT Business, Mopria™ Print Service, Google Cloud Print,™, 6 uniFLOW Secure Mobile Printing|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Fonts
PS : 136 Fonts
|PRINT FEATURES||Secure Print, Page Border, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided printing, Collating, Booklet Printing, Grouping, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations|
|AUTHENTICATION||Standard: Embedded Universal Login Manager, Department ID Authentication
Optional: uniFLOW, uniFLOW Online
|DATA||Standard: Verify System at Startup|
|NETWORK||Standard: IP/MAC Address Filtering, IPSEC, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6|
|DOCUMENT||Standard: Secure Print|
|WI-FI AUTHENTICATION METHODS||Wi-Fi Infrastructure Mode: WEP 64/128 bit, WPA-PSK (TKIP/ AES), WPA2-PSK (AES)
Wi-Fi Access Point: WPA2-PSK (AES)
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||AC 120-127 V:6.5 A, 60 Hz|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1300 W
Standby: Approx. 8.5 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.33 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Currently Rated EPEAT Silver3|
|TONER||Cartridge 057 Black, Standard ‐ Yields up to 3,100 Pages
Cartridge 057 Black, High Capacity ‐ Yields up to 10,000 Pages
uniFLOW Online Express
Secure cloud-based authentication, scanning and accounting for organizations who do not want to invest in or manage local servers.
To learn more, click here.
Whatever the size of your organization, you can use uniFLOW to optimize productivity and help reduce costs by gaining effective control and management over your entire printer fleet.
To learn more, click here.
View all Software Solutions, click here.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageCLASS Application Library