WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
With print speeds up to 28 pages-per-minute, the Canon Color imageCLASS LBP664Cdw printer is designed for small work groups. It offers feature rich capabilities with high-quality imaging, minimal maintenance, and the ability to add an extra paper tray. A 5" color touchscreen delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks. The LBP664Cdw gives your business the efficiency and support it deserves.
- 5" intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports certain compatible mobile solutions for printing and scanning
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print-out time as fast as 7.5 seconds.
- Helps mitigate risk of confidential information loss, as documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in. When used in conjunction with imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, these settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network.
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW software.
- Leverage optional uniFLOW software for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for the machine's life cycle to help minimize need for proactive maintenance and helps reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet helps to reduce paper consumption.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive animations for common tasks like consumables replacement
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and therefore uses less energy.
- Encourages environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.
Manage Output with uniFLOW Software
- The optional uniFLOW portfolio offers an on-premise or cloud solution6 that imageCLASS devices can utilize with flexible authentication. With either card-based or PIN code based authentication, imageCLASS devices can secure output management, track costs with reporting, and operate mobile printing.
Fleet Management Tools
- imageWARE Enterprise Management Console can be used by a device administrator to centrally manage the Canon printer fleet, including consumables, status notifications, meters, and configuration settings. imageWARE Remote allows for the service provider to manage devices proactively, including remote diagnosis and reporting. Local Content Delivery System facilitates remote firmware download at the device level.
Easy to use Application Library
- Unique to the Canon imageCLASS product line, the Application Library platform allows for one-touch button creation of key functions: Print Template, Standby Slide (screen saver), Consumables Information and Language.
|Core Functions||Standard:||Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Send (Lite)|
|Processor||Canon Custom Processor|
|Control Panel||5" Color Touch Panel|
|Standard Interface Connection||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Wi-Fi® Direct Connection, Near Field Communication|
|Paper Capacity (Letter, 20 lb. Bond)||Standard:||300 Sheets|
|Paper Sources (Letter, 20 lb. Bond)||Standard:||250-sheet Paper Cassette, 50-sheet Stack Bypass|
|Optional:||550-sheet Paper Cassette (Cassette Unit AF-1)|
|Paper Output Capacity (Letter, 20 lb. Bond)||Standard:||75 Sheets|
|Supported Media Types||Cassettes:||Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Coated, Label, Letter, Envelope (10 Envelopes)|
|Manual Feed Slot:||Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Thick, Coated,Label, Letter, Envelope (1 Envelope)|
|Supported Media Sizes||Cassettes:||Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive, Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL, Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")|
|Manual Feed Slot:||Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")|
|Supported Media Weights||Cassettes:||16 lb. Bond to 53 lb. Bond ( 60 to 200 g/m2)|
|Manual Feed Slot:||16 lb. Bond to 53 lb. Bond ( 60 to 200 g/m2)|
|Warm-up Time||From Power On:||13 Seconds or Less|
|From Sleep Mode:||6.1 Seconds or Less|
|Dimensions||Standard (Desktop):||17.5" x 23.1" x 23.3" (445 mm x 587 mm x 592 mm)|
|Box:||19.1" x 18.8" x 15.2" (485 mm x 478 mm x 386 mm)|
|Installation Space||Standard (Desktop):||18.8" x 43.8" x 15.0" (476 mm x 1,112 mm x 379 mm)|
|Fully Configured:||18.8" x 43.8" 20.1" (476 mm x 1,112 mm x 509 mm)|
|Weight||Unit:||Approx. 47.8 lb. (22.0 kg)|
|Boxed Weight:||Approx. 53.5 lb.(24.0 kg)|
|Supported OS||Windows 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012/ Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016 / Mac OS X v10.9.5 (or later)|
|What Comes In The Box||LBP664Cdw Product, Cartridge 055 CMY Starter: 1,200 Yield/Black Starter: 1,200 Yield, Power Cord, Starter Guide, User Software DVD-ROM, Warranty Card|
† Specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.
uniFLOW Online Express
Secure cloud-based authentication, scanning and accounting for organizations who do not want to invest in or manage local servers.
To learn more, click here.
Whatever the size of your organization, you can use uniFLOW to optimize productivity and help reduce costs by gaining effective control and management over your entire printer fleet.
To learn more, click here.
You don't need to be a graphic designer to create your own posters. Canon's PosterArtist software gives you the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints that can be used in applications such as office presentations, posters, banners, retail signage, and much, much more.
View all Software Solutions, click here.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageCLASS Application Library