WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Designed for small- to mid-size workgroups within an office or home environments used as part of organization's print fleet, the Canon imageCLASS X LBP1538C offers speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to expand paper capacity for busy groups.
- 5" intuitive color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized device experience with Application Library.
- Supports certain compatible mobile printing solutions.1
- Designed for small print jobs with first-print-out time as fast as 5.3 seconds.
- Provides consistency with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX Series.
- Helps reduce the risk of confidential information loss, since documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- With imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, security settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network.2
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online.
- Verify System at Startup is a process to help verify the validity of the device firmware and Application Library from unauthorized modifications.
- Leverage optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for machine's life cycle to help minimize the need for proactive maintenance and potentially reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard, two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet help to reduce paper consumption.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low-energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by providing settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.3
The optional uniFLOW portfolio offers an on-premise or cloud solution that imageCLASS devices can utilize with flexible authentication. With either card-based or PIN-code-based authentication, imageCLASS devices can help secure output management, track costs with reporting, and operate mobile printing—one platform for your print, scan, and device management.
imageWARE Enterprise Management Console can be used by a device administrator to centrally manage the Canon printer fleet, including consumables, status notifications, meters, and configuration settings. imageWARE Remote software allows for the service provider to manage devices proactively, including remote diagnosis and reporting. Local Content Delivery System facilitates remote firmware download at the device level.
|PROCESSOR||Canon Custom Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||5-Line LCD|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 650 Sheets
Maximum: 2,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard:550-sheet Paper Cassette
100-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional (Up to Three):550-sheet Paper Cassette (Paper Feeder PF-D1)
Optional (Up to One):550-sheet Paper Cassette (Cassette Feeding Unit-AV1)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 200 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassettes: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-punched, Bond, Labels
Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Bond, Pre-punched, Envelope, PostCard
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Cassette: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
Optional Cassettes: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive, Custom (Min 4" x 5.8" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
Stack Bypass: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 43 lb. Bond (60 to 163 g/m2)
Stack Bypass: 16 lb. Bond to 58 lb. Bond (60 to 216 g/m2)
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 2 Seconds or Less
From Sleep Mode: 6 Seconds or Less
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 18" x 18.3" x 15.3" (458 mm x 464 mm x 388 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 27.4" x 30.1" (696 mm x 764 mm)
Fully Configured:: 32.1" x 34" (815 mm x 864 mm)
|WEIGHT4||Unit: Approx. 63.9 lb. (29.0 kg)|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Windows® 7/Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2008 R2/Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016 /Mac OS X v10.10 (or later)|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED (COLOR)6||Up to 40 ppm (Letter)|
|FIRST PRINT OUT TIME||Approx. 6 Seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||2,000 - 10,000 Pages|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||600 x 600|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, PCL®5, Adobe PostScript® 3™|
|DOUBLE-SIDED PRINTING||Automatic (Standard)|
|DIRECT PRINT||From RUI (PDF, EPS, TIFF/JPEG, XPS)
From USB Memory (PDF, TIFF/JPEG, XPS)
From Network Place (PDF, TIFF/JPEG, XPS)
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||Apple® AirPrint,® Canon PRINT Business, Mopria™ Print Service, Optional uniFLOW Secure Mobile Printing|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Fonts PS: 136 Fonts|
|PRINT FEATURES||Secure Print, Secure Watermark, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations, Toner Reduction, Poster Printing, Forced hold printing, Print Date, Scheduled Printing, Printing Using a Virtual Printer|
|AUTHENTICATION AND ACCESS CONTROL||User Authentication (Picture Login, Picture and PIN Login, Username and Password Login, Function Level Login, Mobile Login), Department ID Authentication (Department ID and PIN Login, Function Level Login), uniFLOW Online Express (PIN Login, Picture Login, Picture and PIN Login, Card Login, Card and PIN Login, Username and Password Login, Department ID and PIN Login, Function Level Login), Access Management System (Access Control)|
|DOCUMENT||Print Security (Secure Print, Encrypted Secure Print, Forced Hold Printing, uniFLOW Secure Print)|
|NETWORK||TLS 1.3, IPSec, IEEE802.1X authentication, SNMPv3, Firewall Functionality (IP/MAC Address Filtering), Dual Network Support (Wired LAN/Wireless LAN, Wired LAN/Wired LAN), Enabling/Disabling (Network Applications, Remote UI, USB Interface), G3 FAX separation from LAN, USB Port Separation from LAN, Scan and Send -Virus Concerns for E-mail Reception|
|DEVICE||Standard Storage Initialize, Job Log Conceal Function, Protecting MFP Software Integrity, Verify System at Startup, Runtime Intrusion Detection|
|DEVICE MANAGEMENT AND AUDITING||Administrator Password, Digital Certificate and Key Management, Audit Log, Cooperating with External Security Audit System (Security Information and Event Management), Security Policy Setting|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127 V, 60 Hz, 7.1 A|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1500 W
Standby: Approx. 35.3 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 1.1 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.46 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Currently Rated EPEAT Silver3|
|TONER T10 Black||Yields up to 13,000 Pages|
|TONER T10 Cyan||Yields up to 10,000 Pages|
|TONER T10 Magenta||Yields up to 10,000 Pages|
|TONER T10 Yellow||Yields up to 10,000 Pages|
uniFLOW Online Express
Secure cloud-based authentication, scanning and accounting for organizations who do not want to invest in or manage local servers.
To learn more, click here.
Whatever the size of your organization, you can use uniFLOW to optimize productivity and help reduce costs by gaining effective control and management over your entire printer fleet.
To learn more, click here.
View all Software Solutions, click here.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageCLASS Application Library