- Production speeds of up to 70 ipm
- Maintains rated speed on uncoated stocks up to 80 lb. Cover
- 7,650 sheet1 feeding capacity with up to six different sources
- A wide array of productive Canon in-line accessories2
1. Capacity based on 20 lb. Bond
2. Optional accessories required
- 2400 x 2400-dpi print resolution utilizing the unique R-VCSEL imaging technology
- Intuitive calibration process that uses internal sensors to measure test patches
- Translucent CV Toner produces vibrant images on a wide variety of stocks
- Multi DAT helps to achieve consistent color across long runs automatically
- Supports stocks up to 130 lb. Cover in weight2
- Runs a variety of envelopes and long sheets2 up to 51.2"
- Achieve highly accurate and consistent registration even on large and heavy stocks
- Meets ENERGY STAR® standards and rated EPEAT® Gold
2. Optional accessories required
|Print Speed (Simplex/Duplex)|
|8.5" x 11"||Up to 70 ipm|
|11" x 17"||Up to 35 ipm|
|12" x 18"||Up to 35 ipm|
|13" x 19"||Up to 33 ipm|
|13” x 30”||Up to 19 ipm|
|Scan Speed (Letter, 300 dpi)1|
|BW||Up to 230 opm|
|Print Resolution||Up to 2400 x 2400 dpi|
|Standard||Up to 1,650 sheets|
|Maximum3||Up to 7,650 sheets|
|Standard||3.94" x 5.83" to 13" x 19.2"|
|Optional||3.94" x 5.83" to 13" x 51.2"|
|Standard||14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover|
|Optional||14 lb. Bond to 130 lb. Cover|
|Media Size1||Up to 13" x 30"|
|Media Weight1||Up to 130 lb. Cover|
|Envelopes||#10 Business, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, 6" x 9", 9" x 12", 10" x 13|
|Print Servers||PRISMAsync Print Server
PRISMAsync Print Server
LP imagePRESS Server H350
imagePRESS Server H250
Canon Printer Board (standard)
|1. Optional accessories required
2. Capacity based on 20 lb. Bond
3. Multi Drawer Paper Deck required
The Plockmatic BLM50/35 Professional Booklet-Makers are modular, inline booklet-making solutions for in-plant and commercial print providers.
It’s a familiar scenario in today’s printing landscape: Flawless results are expected with impossible deadlines. Operators of varying skill levels must efficiently produce complex documents in both black and white and color, and all while trying to control rising costs and production bottlenecks.
Digital Production Accessory Solutions Product Guide
The addition of feeding and finishing options is essential for print environments to achieve maximum versatility and flexibility when producing high-quality, professional prints. With Canon and third-party scalable, automated, in-line equipment you can deliver a wide variety of applications including brochures, manuals, reports, and books, among other materials
The Canon imagePRESS story began in 2006 with the launch of the imagePRESS C1. This engine brought high quality printing capabilities to creative and graphic arts agencies.
You don't need to be a graphic designer to create your own posters. Canon's PosterArtist software gives you the ability to quickly and easily create professional large format prints that can be used in applications such as office presentations, posters, banners, retail signage, and much, much more.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imagePRESS C910 Series Introduction