- Receive and save scanned data from a multi-function device on a network in an Android smartphone or tablet.
- Print scanned and saved data, Microsoft Office files, PDFs, images, web pages, and documents in other applications.
- Intuitive collaboration with other Canon printer and multi-function device apps, which direct users to Google Play to download the correct app or if the app is already installed opens the app for the user
- Access, upload, download, and print documents stored within Canon PRINT Business, other applications, or Dropbox and Google Drive.1
- Attach received scanned data to emails and send them.
- Perform image capture and keystone correction with Capture functionality
- Start the device Remote UI and check detailed information such as the device status etc.
- Open apps and print by simply touching an Android NFC enabled smartphone or tablet to select Canon multi-function devices.
- Quickly and easily set paper sizes.
- Display and print web pages via built in web browser.
- Select from a wide variety of applications to access documents for print, save, and capture purposes.
- Configure detailed print and scan settings such as color mode, number of pages, and 2-sided printing, resolution, file format, 2-sided original, etc.
- Automatically detect printers on a network, or search manually by specifying the IP address/FQDN.2
- Store print data in multi-function printers and printers (not supported by all printers).
- Enter department IDs and passwords from the app to print with multi-function devices and printers that use the Department ID Management function.
- Incorporates the function of Canon Mobile Scanning for Business into the app.
1 CPB v3.0 supports Dropbox and Google Drive.
2 Third party controllers are not supported. Printers attached with any third party controllers will not appear in the device selection list.
Supported Print File Formats: 1
MS Office - doc,docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
iWork - Pages, Numbers, Keynote
Image files - JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF
Supported Print Settings: 2, 3, 4
Paper size: Letter, Legal, Ledger
Number of copies: 1 - 99
Orientation: Portrait, Landscape
Page layout: 1in1, 2in1
Output: Single-sided print, Double-sided print
Finishing: Sort, Staple
Color mode: Color, Black & White and Auto
Job management: Department ID
Print Features: Preview and Print. Print from Gallery, Web browser, or PDF files imported from other applications via Internet.
Printer Device Detection: Auto Discovery or Manual search with IP address or FQDN
Supported Canon imageCLASS devices:5
- Color imageCLASS MF810Cdn
- Color imageCLASS MF820Cdn
- Color imageCLASS LBP7660Cdn^
- Color imageCLASS LBP7780Cdn^
- Color imageCLASS MF8080Cw
- Color imageCLASS MF8280Cw
- Color imageCLASS MF8380Cdw
- Color imageCLASS MF8580Cdw
- imageCLASS D1120*
- imageCLASS D1150*
- imageCLASS D1170*
- imageCLASS D1180*
- imageCLASS D1320
- imageCLASS D1350
- imageCLASS D1370
- imageCLASS LBP6650dn
- imageCLASS LBP6670dn^
- imageCLASS LBP6780dn^
- imageCLASS MF4570dn*
- imageCLASS MF4570dw*
- imageCLASS MF4770n
- imageCLASS MF4880dw
- imageCLASS MF4890dw
- imageCLASS MF5950dw
- imageCLASS MF5960dn
- imageCLASS MF6160dw
- imageCLASS MF6180dw
- imageCLASS MF7460
- imageCLASS MF7470
- imageCLASS MF7480
- imageCLASS MF9220Cdn
- imageCLASS MF9280Cdn
- imageCLASS MF229dw
- imageCLASS MF227dw
- imageCLASS MF216n
- imageCLASS MF212w
- imageCLASS LBP6030w
- imageCLASS LBP6230dw
* These models are discontinued, but are still compatible with the app.
^ Supports PDF printing.
Supported Canon Color imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction devices: 5
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2020/C2030
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C2225/C2230
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C350iF/C250iF
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C3330i/C3325i
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051/C5045/C5035/C5030
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5255/5250/5240/5235
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065/C7055
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7270/C7260
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C9075 PRO/C9065 PRO
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C9280 PRO/C9270 PRO
Supported Canon Monochrome imageRUNNER ADVANCE multifunction devices: 5
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 500iF/400iF
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051/4045/4035/4025
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4251/4245/4235/4225
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6075/6065/6055
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6275/6265/6255
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8105/8095/8085
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8205/8295/8285
Supported Canon Color imageRUNNER multifunction devices: 5
- Color imageRUNNER C5185i/C5185/C5180i/C5180
- Color imageRUNNER C4580i/C4580/C4080i/C4080
- Color imageRUNNER C3480i/C3480/C3380i/C3380
- Color imageRUNNER C3170U/C3170i
- Color imageRUNNER C3080i/C3080
- Color imageRUNNER C2880i/C2880
- Color imageRUNNER C2550
- imageRUNNER C6870U/C5870U
- imageRUNNER C5068/C5058
- imageRUNNER C1030/1030iF
- imageRUNNER C1022/C1022i
Supported Canon Monochrome imageRUNNER multifunction devices: 5
- imageRUNNER 7105/7095/7095P/7086
- imageRUNNER 5075/5065/5055
- imageRUNNER 5050N/5050
- imageRUNNER 3245i/3245/3235i/3235/3230/3225
- imageRUNNER 2545i/2545/2535i/2535/2530/2525
- imageRUNNER 2030i/2025i/2022i/2022/2020i/2020/2018i/2018/2016i/2016
- imageRUNNER 1750iF/1750/1740iF/1740/1730iF/1730
- imageRUNNER 1435i/1435iF
- imageRUNNER 1025/1025iF/1025N
- imageRUNNER 1023/1023iF/1023N
Supported Canon Color imageRUNNER Single Function Printers: 5, 6
- Color imageRUNNER LBP5480
- Color imageRUNNER LBP5460
- Color imageRUNNER LBP5280
- Color imageRUNNER LBP5360
- Color imageRUNNER LBP5970
- Color imageRUNNER LBP5975
Supported Canon Monochrome imageRUNNER Single Function Printers: 5, 6
- imageRUNNER LBP3580
- imageRUNNER LBP3480
- imageRUNNER LBP3470
- imageRUNNER LBP3560
- imageRUNNER LBP3460
Supported Canon LASER CLASS devices: 5, 6
- LASER CLASS 830i
- LASER CLASS 810
- LASER CLASS 650i
PDF printing information:
- Output with PDF Direct Print if the Canon device has Direct Print Kit or PS Printer Kit (If the Canon device has either Kit, this is the Default setting)
- A switch is available to enable/disable the use of Direct Print Kit or PS Printer Kit (to change the Default, if user desires)
- PDF file can be rendered locally at the Canon device (If the Direct Print Kit or PS Printer Kit is not installed, this is the Default setting)
- PDF files can be printed by using Data Conversion Service (this is an option available to the user whether the Direct Print Kit or PS Printer Kit is installed or not installed. The user has the choice to utilize the Data Conversion Service).
- PDF Direct Print must be available on the imageCLASS device for PDF printing through this application.
- Color imageRUNNER LBP 5460, Color imageRUNNER ADVANCE LBP 5975, and Color imageRUNNER ADVANCE 5970 require the Hard Disk Kit HD-98B, PS-ROM A-98C, and Expansion RAM ER-128, ER-256, or ER-512 for PDF printing.
- Not all imageCLASS models support PDF files, to see which models support PDF printing please click here to see the supported device list.
1Some Microsoft Office files may not preview or print correctly depending on the content of their data. If you correct the layout with the Data Conversion Service, you can print the file with its original layout.
2For .xls/.xlsx files, the entire workbook is converted not individual work sheets.
3Supported printing functions differ between printers, print data may be output without the print settings used in this app being applied, depending on the printer model you are using.
4Canon PRINT Business has a maximum file size of 10MB for printing.
5Available specifications depend on printer feature.
6Scanning is not supported on these devices.