Providing actionable insights into your network.
EventSentry is a powerful monitoring solution that provides your IT team with actionable network data that drives intelligent IT decisions—in real-time. Reliable, secure, scalable, and easily-deployed, EventSentry will enhance the performance, compliance, and security of your network. Save time, prevent disasters and reduce TCO with one of the most cost-effective monitoring solutions on the market. New users are up and running in minutes and can easily adapt the solution to suit their needs— with award winning customer service at their fingertips.
- Correlate and monitor event logs and log files in real time as well as monitor performance, disk space, services, processes, and much more on both physical and virtual (cloud) servers and workstations.
- Track processes, console and network logons, file access, account management events, and even policy change events for compliance with PCI, SOX, HIPAA, CJIS, and others.
- Visualize data with insightful dashboards and a powerful job and reporting feature. Reporting supports granular authentication and sophisticated log searching.
- Supports reliable, secure (TLS) and compressed data transmission over insecure media with the new collector service.
- Extend core functionality with the application scheduler feature, which integrates existing or new scripts into the monitoring environment.
imageRUNNER ADVANCE SIEM Integration
All newly released imageRUNNER ADVANCE Third Generation III devices now offer the ability to automatically generate syslogs directly into Event Sentry and other popular SIEM products. This creates yet another critical component in the cybersecurity segment of the Canon Solutions America defense in-depth 5 Pillar security strategy.
What is 'SIEM'?
You Can't Manage What You Can't See
Monitor Network And User Activity
Security Information Event Management
Many variables can impact the security of a customer’s device and data. Canon does not warrant that the use of services, equipment, or related features detailed herein will eliminate the risk of potential malicious attacks, or misuse of devices or data or other security issues.