Web Content ViewerActions
Web Content ViewerActions
The current situation with COVID-19 (known as the coronavirus) is unprecedented and fast-moving, with restrictions and protocols changing at a moment’s notice. At Canon Solutions America, our primary focus and priority, as always, is on the safety and well-being of our valued employees, clients, and associates, as well as everyone around the globe.
We understand that our customers look to us to provide unmatched service and solutions in their quest to thrive in an era of digital transformation. Our relentless commitment to providing you best-in-class service will never waver – even amid trying times. To ensure every precaution is taken, we’ve instituted several measures, both in our facilities and when visiting customer sites, to mitigate and combat any risks associated with COVID-19.
We continue to closely follow the directions communicated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the United States Government, and state, regional, and local public health agencies. We have several added precautions in place to safeguard our employees, our customers, and their work environments. As directed by Canon Solutions America’s senior leadership, these established measures include:
- Diligently collaborating with our parent company, Canon U.S.A., Inc., and our vendor and supply networks, as they determine any potential supply chain issues. Our customers will be notified immediately of any deviations.
- Initiating our Business Continuity Plan in relation to internal facilities and on-site protocols.
- In accordance with the CDC’s recommendation, postponing, indefinitely, all Canon Solutions America events. We will provide additional information on rescheduled dates and times as soon as those details are confirmed.
- Institutional modifications to service requests. All Canon Solutions America service technicians will utilize gloves upon entering a facility. This detailed process will include wiping down all contacted equipment with isopropyl alcohol and sanitizing all equipment upon departure. Furthermore, support center call centers will remain available, uninterrupted.
- Sharing resources with Canon Solutions America customers as it relates to disinfecting machines and/or devices between service calls. (See Related Links to the right.)
- Enacting a work-from-home policy for employees whose job functions can be performed remotely. For employees who can not perform work remotely, we have instituted staggered hours and workdays to minimize exposure.
- Supplying our employees with essential best practice directives, such as frequent hand-washing, covering mouths while coughing or sneezing, social distancing, and frequently cleaning workplace items such as keyboards, phones, and doorknobs.
- Elevating deep cleaning efforts within our facilities, company-wide.
- Limiting domestic business travel, aside from customer service or business-critical actions.
During uncertain times, we reflect on our company’s corporate philosophy of Kyosei, which focuses on living and working together, harmoniously, into the future. While the impact of this event is widespread, Canon Solutions America will continue to join forces with the community to reduce risk.
We very much appreciate your patience and your loyalty during this highly sensitive period.