PRISMA Software Solutions are a collection of on-premise and cloud based production print applications and tools that take efficiency and automation to new levels of performance and productivity, all at an affordable price point for the most cost conscious of print service providers.
- PRISMA Software on-premise solutions include PRISMAprepare, PRISMAdirect and PRISMAsync.
- PRISMA Software cloud solutions are hosted in the cloud on the PRISMA Home platform, and include a variety of applications and tools that help print service providers automate and monitor their production workflow and devices.
PRISMA Software is ideal for print service providers (PSPs) who are looking for ways to streamline and increase productivity of their print operation. Depending on the size of your business, there is a PRISMA Software solution that can address your production requirements at an attractive price point. The red box below illustrates where PRISMA Software solutions offer a good fit for various PSPs that Canon Solutions America serves. Large or small, in-plant, print-for-pay, or commercial print, PRISMA Software solutions are designed to fit in structured or flexible workflows and can help cost-driven or value-driven print operations prove their value to their key stakeholders, day-in and day-out.
The benefits of PRISMA Software for the print operations of individual print service providers depend on the specific solutions customers implement, and how they leverage the capabilities of the solutions. Following are the principle benefits customers can expect when choosing PRISMA Software Solutions.
- Help streamline workflow and turnaround times with structured, customer-friendly, and easy-to-use solutions.
- Help increase efficiency, productivity and add value throughout the workflow.
- Help grow and control their business with cost allocation, performance monitoring, and reporting capabilities.
- Help optimize resources and protect their investments by investing in printer-agnostic software solutions.