- Fast, crisp and sharp scans of regular and oversized documents up to 44” width
- Leading image technology with Contex CleanScan CIS modules
- Superfast Ethernet and award-winning Nextimage Software
- IQ Quattro X 4450 offers scan speeds of up to 17.8”/second for both b/w and color prints
- Fit for multi-site network
- Optical resolution: 1,200 dpi / Maximum resolution: 9,600 dpi
- Nextimage software included
- Cloud Enabled
- Maximum scan width: 44”
- Maximum media width: 47”
- Max media thickness: 0.08” (2mm)
- Scan speed up to 17.8” /second in color when upgraded to 4490 model
- Monochrome scan speed: 17.8” /second
- Scan accuracy: 0.1% ± 1 pixel
- Total number of pixels: 64,800
- CIS technology: Contex CleanScan
- Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Data capture (color/monochrome): 48-bit/16-bit
- Color space: Adobe RGB, Device RGB, RAW RGB, sRGB
- Magnetic document guides
- Using only 0.5W in standby
- Recovery from standby in just 1 second by simply loading the document
- Power requirements: 100-240V, 60/50Hz, 23W
- Weight: 59.6 lbs.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 53.1” x 18.9” x 6.3”
- Certifications: CE, cUL, Customs Union, Ukr, VCCI, FCC Class A, RoHS and ENERGY STAR Certified
- File formats: TIFF, JPG, PDF, DWF, CALS, BMP, JPEG-2000 (JP2), JPEG2000 Extended (JPX), TIFF-G3, TIFF-G4, others
- Software: AutoCAD®, MicrostationTM, ArcGISTM and all other CAD, GIS and other image editing / storage applications
- Download Brochure for full specifications
Colorado Series Media Guide
One guide that covers all the different type of wide format media to create all kinds of applications on the Colorado Series Printers. From paper, posters, pop , banners, window perforated vinyl, polypropylene , window films and canvas specialty products.
Large Format Solutions Service and Support Brochure
Our mission is to provide quality service and support that consistently meets your productivity requirements. That means providing the highest quality parts along with rapid, responsive service that flexes as your needs change.
Large Format Graphics Solutions Overview
At Canon Solutions America, we are committed to helping our customers grow their business success. We can provide one-stop support, helping reduce the finger-pointing often experienced when integrating and troubleshooting cross-vendor media, hardware, and applications issues.
Zero Turn Stacking 4000X Table
The Zero Turn Scanning Productivity Center is a single footprint:
- Top table holds up to 500 sheets for “to-be- scanned” documents
- Rear receiving table for neatly stacks scans, holding up to 100 sheets.”
- Includes a large flat panel display with keyboard/mouse tray
- For full service scan and print operations, pair with an Canon PlotWave or ColorWave printer.
The document handling system utilizes vertical space to achieve one touch document handling. Designed for use with Contex IQ Quattro X Scanners, where the operator can easily load documents into the scanner without losing line of sight to their display monitor, helping to increase throughput!
Free Buyer's Guide
Are you in the market for a new wide format printer? Looking for more information to help you understand the available technologies? Download the free Wide Format Printer Buyer's Guide filled with advice and tips for selecting the right wide format printer for you, regardless of the brand.
Large Format Scanner Buyer's Guide
Choose the wide format scanner that fits your professional needs!
Buying a wide format scanner can be confusing. Download this free Wide Format Scanner Buyer's Guide for advice and tips for selecting a wide format scanner for either archiving or copying, regardless of the brand.