WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Designed for workgroups within an office environment used as part of an organization's print fleet, the Canon imageCLASS X LBP1800 Series offers speedy performance, minimal maintenance, and the ability to expand paper capacity for busy groups seeking a high-volume, low-cost printing device.
- 5-Line LCD panel with keypad to seamlessly navigate and customize settings to access features used most.
- Supports certain compatible mobile printing solutions.
- Designed for large print jobs with first print-out time as fast as 4.9 seconds.
- Fastest desktop printer in the lineup with speeds up to 75 ppm.
- Offers high paper capacity to get large print jobs completed quickly while maintaining a compact footprint.
- Helps reduce the risk of confidential information loss, since documents are only stored in short-term memory.
- Remotely control device access and set rules via optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online.
- Supports Verify System at Startup, a process to help verify the validity of the device, firmware, and applications from unauthorized modifications.
- Supports McAfee Embedded Control* which utilizes a whitelist to help protect against malware and tampering of firmware and applications.
- With imageWARE Enterprise Management Console Device Configuration Manager Plug-in, security settings can be captured and exported to other devices on the same network
- Leverage optional uniFLOW or uniFLOW Online for full accounting and reporting for Canon and third-party devices, pull printing, and job routing.
- Service parts are designed for machine's life cycle to help minimize the need for proactive maintenance and potentially reduce service calls.
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall supply costs.
- Out-of-the-box, standard, two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet help to reduce paper consumption.
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics for rapid service response.
- Easily monitor device status and consumable levels, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security settings.
- Remote Operator's Kit Accessible.
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low-energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by providing settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and currently rated EPEAT® Silver.3
The optional uniFLOW Online offers a cloud-based printing and accounting solution that's easy to configure and has the latest security features. The solution extends the standard functionality provided by uniFLOW Online Express by adding My Print, mobile printing, and more to support users whether they're in the office or at home.
imageWARE Enterprise Management Console can be used by a device administrator to centrally manage the Canon printer fleet, including consumables, status notifications, meters, and configuration settings. imageWARE Remote software allows for the service provider to manage devices proactively, including remote diagnosis and reporting. Local Content Delivery System facilitates remote firmware download at the device level.
|PROCESSOR||1.6 GHz Dual Core Processor|
|CONTROL PANEL||5-Line LCD|
|STANDARD INTERFACE CONNECTION||USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device) High-Speed, 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet (Network), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n|
PAPER CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)
|Standard: 650 Sheets
Maximum: 4,300 Sheets
|PAPER SOURCES (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard:650 sheets
Maximum:4,300 sheets (with Cassette 550x4 + 2K Deck + Multi-Purpose Tray 100)
|PAPER OUTPUT CAPACITY (LETTER, 20 LB. BOND)||Standard: 500 Sheets|
|SUPPORTED MEDIA TYPES||Cassette: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-Punched, Bond, Letterhead, Labels, Pharmacy Envelope
Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Bond, Pre-Punched, Envelope, Postcard, Letterhead, Pharmacy Envelope
SUPPORTED MEDIA SIZES
|Cassette: Letter, Statement, Executive, Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL,
Custom (Min. 3.9" x 5.8" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
Stack Bypass: Letter, Legal, Statement, Executive Envelope: COM10, Monarch, C5, DL Custom (Min. 3" x 5" to Max. 8.5" x 14")
|SUPPORTED MEDIA WEIGHTS||Cassettes: 16 lb. Bond to 35 lb. Bond (60 to 135 g/m2)
Stack Bypass: 16 lb. Bond to 53 lb. Bond (60 to 199 g/m2)
|WARM-UP TIME||From Power On: 2 Seconds or Less
From Sleep Mode: 2 Seconds or Less
|DIMENSIONS (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 16.9" x 18.3" (430 mm x 465 mm)|
|INSTALLATION SPACE (W x D x H)||Standard (Desktop): 24.8" x 35.2" (630 mm x 894 mm)
Fully Configured:: 33.7" x 42.2" (857 mm x 1072 mm) with optional 2K Hi-capacity cassette pedestal
|WEIGHT4||Unit: Approx. 48.5 lb. (22 kg)|
|OPERATING SYSTEMS||Windows 8.1/Windows 10/Windows 11/Windows Server 2012/Windows Server 2012 R2/Windows Server 2016/ Windows Server 2019/Windows Server 2022|
|PRINTING METHOD||Laser Beam Printing|
|PRINT SPEED (BW)6||65 ppm (Letter)|
|FIRST PRINT OUT TIME||Approx. 4.9 Seconds|
|RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME||5K-20K|
|PRINT RESOLUTION (dpi)||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|STANDARD PAGE DESCRIPTION LANGUAGES||UFR II, PCL®6, PCL®5, Adobe PostScript® 3™|
|PRINTING FROM MOBILE AND CLOUD-BASED SERVICES6||Apple® AirPrint,® Canon PRINT Business, uniFLOW Online, Microsoft Universal Print|
|FONTS||PCL: 93 Fonts PS: 136 Fonts|
|PRINT FEATURES||Secure Print, Secure Watermark, Header/Footer, Page Layout, Two-sided Printing, Mixed Paper Sizes/Orientations, Toner Reduction, Poster Printing, Forced Hold Printing, Print Date, Scheduled Printing, Printing Using a Virtual Printer|
|AUTHENTICATION AND ACCESS CONTROL||User Authentication (Card Login, Username and Password Login), Department ID Authentication (Department ID and PIN Login), uniFLOW Online Express/uniFLOW Online (PIN Login, Card Login)|
|DOCUMENT||Print Security (Secure Print, Encrypted SecurePrint, Forced Hold Printing, uniFLOW Secure Print6)|
|NETWORK||TLS1.3, IPSec, IEEE802.1X authentication, SNMPv3, Firewall Functionality (IP/MAC Address Filtering), Dual Network Support (Wired LAN/Wireless LAN, Wired LAN/Wired LAN), Enabling/Disabling (Network Applications, Remote UI, USB Interface),USB Port separation from LAN|
|DEVICE||Standard Storage Initialize, Job Log Conceal Function, Verify System at Startup, Runtime Intrusion Detection with McAfee Embedded Control|
|DEVICE MANAGEMENT AND AUDITING||Administrator Password, Digital Certificate and Key Management, Audit Log, Cooperating with External Security Audit System (Security Information and Event Management), Security Policy Setting|
|OPERATING ENVIRONMENT||Temperature: 50 to 86º F
Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
|POWER REQUIREMENTS||110-127 V, 60 Hz, 8.5 A|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||Maximum: Approx. 1500 W
Standby: Approx. 12.4 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 1.0 W
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating: 0.65 kWh
|STANDARDS||ENERGY STAR® Qualified, Currently Rated EPEAT Silver3|
|Toner T03 Black||Yields up to 51,500 Pages|
|Toner T03L Black (included with the main unit)||Yields up to 11,000 Pages|
uniFLOW Online Express
Secure cloud-based authentication, scanning and accounting for organizations who do not want to invest in or manage local servers.
To learn more, click here.
Whatever the size of your organization, you can use uniFLOW to optimize productivity and help reduce costs by gaining effective control and management over your entire printer fleet.
To learn more, click here.
View all Software Solutions, click here.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Drivers & Downloads
imageCLASS Application Library