WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
imageFORMULA DR-6030C High Speed Departmental Scanner
Download Family Brochure
Canon's imageFORMULA DR-6030C departmental scanner blends high speeds and reliable document handling with versatility and convenience. The DR-6030C scanner provides comprehensive functionality in a desktop design that effectively delivers document capture benefits in any business application.
The DR-6030C scanner is ideal for distributed scanning of high volumes of documents. At the front desk or in the back office, this scanner is well-suited for use at the departmental level. Government, financial services, healthcare, education, and other industries can benefit from its convenient design and its flexible, reliable document handling.
- Scan up to 80 pages per minute or 160 images per minute
- 100-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for high volume batch scanning
- Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection ensures no data is lost
- Rapid Recovery System helps to recover from feeding errors and resumes scanning from that point
- U-turn Paper Path accommodates most high-volume scanning tasks
- Straight Paper Path helps to scan items such as thick documents and plastic cards
- Long Document Mode scans documents up to 118.1" in length
- Compact desktop design
- Mixed batch document handling (Deskew and Auto Page Size Detection reduce batch preparation time)
- Up to 100 sets of scanning preferences allow for quick access to frequent jobs
- MultiStream™ allows for the simultaneous output of different image types from a single scan
- ISIS and TWAIN drivers standardize the interface to scanning applications
- Bundled software includes Canon CapturePerfect®, Kofax VirtualReScan, Nocson EasyConnect (available via download from the Nocson website)
Environment In Mind
- Complies with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Part of the Canon Generation Green program
- eCarePAK (Exchange Service)
Main Unit Specs
|Document Feeding||Automatic or Manual|
|Document Size Width||2.1" - 11.8"|
|Document Size Length||2.8" - 17"
Long Doc. Mode: Up to 118"
|Thickness Automatic Feeding||(U-Turn Path): 14 - 32 lb. Bond|
|Thickness Manual Feeding||(U-Turn Path): 11 - 40 lb. Bond|
|Feeder Capacity||100 Sheets|
|Scanning Element||Three-Line Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)|
|Light Source||RGB LED|
|Operating Modes||Simplex, Duplex, Color, Grayscale, Black and White, Text Enhancement (three types), Error Diffusion|
|Drop Out Color||Red, Green, Blue, Custom|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution||100/150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi|
|Black And White||Simplex: Up to 80 ppm*
Duplex: Up to 160 ipm*
|Grayscale||Simplex: Up to 80 ppm*
Duplex: Up to 160 ipm*
|Color 24 Bit||Simplex: Up to 80 ppm*
Duplex: Up to 160 ipm*
|Interface||Hi-Speed USB 2.0, SCSI-III|
|Scanner Drivers||ISIS/TWAIN for Windows®/XP/Windows Vista®/Windows 7 (32 bit/64 bit)|
|Dimensions||7.5" x 15.6" x 12.3"|
|Power Consumption||46.5W or Less (Energy Saving Mode: 3.7W or less)
Suggested Daily Volume: 10,000 Scans
|Other Features||Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Custom Color Dropout/Enhance Color, Deskew, Long Document Mode, Moire Reduction, MultiStream, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/Remove Background, Punch Hole Removal, Skip Blank Page, Text Orientation Recognition, Three Dimensional Color Correction, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, User Preferences
Bundled Software: ISIS/TWAIN Drivers, Canon CapturePerfect, Kofax VirtualReScan, Nocson EasyConnect (available via download from the Nocson website)
|Options||Flatbed Scanner Unit 101,Exchange Roller Kit, Barcode Module III, eCarePAK (Exchange Service)
* Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter sized documents, landscape feeding direction, up to 200 dpi.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.