WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Well suited for workgroups and departments in any industry, the DR-M160II document scanner provides the basis for efficient records management and helps reduce paperwork. It delivers capture capabilities that make it an ideal addition, especially in the legal, financial, healthcare, and government sectors.
The strength of the DR-M160II scanner is seen in its throughput, capacity, and overall performance. Scanning up to 60 pages per minute* - both sides in a single pass - and holding up to 60 sheets in the ADF, it quickly captures and converts paperbased documents into usable, digital information.
Scans up to 60 pages per minute
l Single-pass duplex scanning
- Both sides of a sheet in one pass
l Up to 60 sheet ADF
Simple hardware and features designed with the user in mind:
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.09" x 11.02" x 9.76" (with trays closed)
- Weight: 7.05 lb.
- LED control panel
- One-touch access to pre-configured customizable scan tasks
- Easy interior access for cleaning and maintenance
Double-feed & non-feed prevention
- Weight 7.05 lb.
- LED control panel
- One-touch access to pre-configured customizable
Can handle embossed plastic cards
Can handle thick or thin sheets
Can handle long or oversized documents
High Quality Scanning
- Character Emphasis improves legibility
- Shadow Cropping
- Background Smoothing
- Auto Resolution setting for scanning mixed batches of text documents and photographs
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to help create searchable and editable information
Bundled Software Solutions
Windows ISIS / TWAIN and Mac TWAIN drivers
- Industry standard interfaces for connecting software applications and scanners
- Eases integration with third-party capture or content management systems
- Device sharing between Windows and Mac users
Canon CaptureOnTouch (Windows or Mac)
- Pre-configure repetitive scan jobs
- One-touch scanning
- Intuitive user interface
- Full Auto mode
- Automatically adjusts multiple settings with a single click
- Scan to cloud applications
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Google Docs
- PDF/A format output
Canon CapturePerfect 3.1 (Windows)
Kofax Virtual ReScan (VRS) Elite (Windows)
Nuance eCopy PDF Office Pro (Windows)
- PDF encryption and password protection
Environment In Mind
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
- One year warranty included - Advanced Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK extended service available
Main Unit Specs
|Model Name||imageFORMULA DR-M160II|
|Type||Office Document Scanner|
|Document Feeding||Automatic or Manual|
|Document Size Width||2.0" - 8.5"|
|Document Size Length||2.1" - 14.0"
Long Document Mode: Up to 118.1"
Folio Mode: Up to 11" x 17"
Document Weight: 7 - 68 lb. Bond
|Feeder Capacity||Up to 60 Sheets|
|Scanning Element||One-Line Contact Image Sensor (CMOS)|
|Light Source||RGB LED|
|Operating Modes||Color, Grayscale, Black and White|
|Drop Out Color||RGB|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution||150/200/240/300/400/600 dpi|
|Black And White||(Simplex / Duplex):* Up to 60 ppm / Up to 120 ipm|
|Grayscale||(Simplex / Duplex):* Up to 60 ppm / Up to 120 ipm|
|Color 24 Bit||(Simplex / Duplex):* Up to 60 ppm / Up to 120 ipm|
Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Supported OS: Windows XP Professional (32-bit/64-bit) Windows XP Home (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS 10.7.5, Mac OS 10.8.5, Mac OS 10.9.1
|Dimensions||9.09" x 11.02" x 9.76" (with trays closed)|
|Power Consumption||27 W max. (Energy Saving Mode: 1.8 W)|
Auto Color Detection, Auto Page Size Detection, Auto Resolution Setting, Background Smoothing, Character Emphasis, Color Dropout/Enhance Color, Deskew, Double-Feed Release, Feeding Retry, Folio Mode, Image Rotation, Long Document Mode, MultiStream, Pre-Scan, Prevent Bleed-Through/ Remove Background, Separation Retry, Shadow Cropping, Skip Blank Page, Text Enhancement, Text Orientation Recognition, Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection, User Preferences
Bundled Software: ISIS/TWAIN Drivers; Canon CaptureOnTouch; CapturePerfect; Nuance eCopyPDF Pro Office; Kofax VRS with AIPE
Bundled Mac Software: TWAIN Driver, Canon CaptureOnTouch
2D Code Module, Barcode Module, Exchange Roller Kit, Flatbed Scanner Unit 101, Flatbed Scanner Unit 201, eCarePAK Exchange Service *
* Examples based on typical settings, rated in pages/images per minute with letter-sized documents at 200 dpi portrait-feeding directions. Actual processing speeds may vary based on PC performance and application.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.