One LRS Enterprise Output server instance can replace many individual print servers. The LRS instances are less expensive to purchase, configure and maintain. This also contributes to centralization initiatives, giving IT one place to manage all devices, queues, and print drivers. There are also significant benefits in IT and end-user productivity gains
Centralized Management & Administration
By consolidating print servers and providing direct IP printing and an improved method of managing print drivers, the advantages are clear.
- Simpler, more manageable printing infrastructure.
- Improved accounting, compliance, and sustainability best practices.
- Enhanced user experience for greater worker productivity.
- Improved IT service yields faster problem resolution and reduces the need for full time employees.
One of our primary goals is to help healthcare organizations modernize their legacy systems. Canon Solutions America and LRS can help in three key areas:
- Print Modernization
- Archive Modernization
- Mainframe Modernization
|Through engagements with some of the largest healthcare organizations, LRS has been able to dramatically improve print performance and reliability by continually refining their interface with Epic.|
The VPSX for Epic solution simplifies the management of document delivery to printers and other devices. It can provide secured web access to necessary information. It can also provide the ability to send documents to preferred documents and locations. It also provides electronic distribution of reports to ensure continuity during downtime events.
Benefits of the VPSX® for Epic® Solution:
With more than a decade of experience integrating with Cerner customers and through our engagements with some of the largest healthcare organizations, LRS is able to help dramatically reduce output costs and improve print performance and reliability.
Benefits of LRS for Cerner:
- LRS supports Millennium backend and Charting output from one consolidated view of all printers
- Manage Millennium and other application output using one platform to print, view, archive, fax, or email
- LRS eliminates the need to have multiple networking groups /companies involved in troubleshooting networking issues
- LRS supports Windows® printing as well as other enterprise application output
- LRS® architecture uses a single printer definition per printer for all applications (Millennium, Charting, Soarian, Windows, Citrix, or other)
- LRS monitoring and troubleshooting tools permit better allocation of administrator and support resources
- Using LRS you will be able to decrease time to deploy new printers from days to minutes
- LRS regularly supports non-supported devices with the use of transforms. Transforms allow hospitals to transform Cerner Postscript output to other formats like PDF and ZPL
- Proven reliable: LRS handles over 60 million Millennium jobs a year at customer environments
- LRS facilitates document retention and search
LRS Healthcare Solutions Video