Simple Setup and Activation
- Setup and activation are easy—no complicated backend system configuration.
- Do-It-Yourself user registration, with no need for centralized user management or a system administrator.
Convenient Design to Connect to Cloud and Email
- Allows users to easily scan to select cloud destinations and email directly from supported Canon MFPs in a limited number of steps, without the use of a PC.
- Allows users to print from select cloud destinations and email from supported Canon MFPs, without the use of a print driver.
Choice of Various Cloud Destinations
- Available cloud destinations and email connections include Cloud Connector for Email, Box, Dropbox, Google Drive*, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, and SharePoint Online.
* Scheduled to be available in 2024
A Simple Solution
- Benefit from hassle-free setup time with simple user registration eliminating the need for IT Admin. Cloud Connector is a user-friendly tool and easy to navigate on your Canon MFP.
Easier Accessibility of Files
- Adoption of cloud print and scan technology makes for easier accessibility of files and information on one platform across all employees.
- Work quickly and efficiently to stay ahead and be prepared for growth with cloud-based solutions.
Easier Document Distribution
- It is much easier to manage documentation when we store files digitally as well as helping to increase security and avoid physical beaches.
Cloud Connector Setup
Connecting to cloud services in the workplace can be a critical component to your organization’s productivity. With Cloud Connector from Canon, you have access to an easy-to-use application that enables you to directly print from and scan to select cloud storage services or email using imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX, imagePRESS Lite, and supported imagePRESS models—without the need for backend system configuration.