WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Streamline Accounting Automation
Canon’s latest imaging technologies have been combined with Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) to create Enterprise Imaging Platform (EIP). This innovative middleware platform can automate complex business processes by integrating enterprise applications and paper based information flows.
A Value-Added Middleware Platform Developed by Canon
Companies can benefit not only through significant cost savings and increased efficiencies but also gain business intelligence by bringing together vital information previously scattered across various back end systems and/or stored on paper or electronic documents.
In fact, because EIP is a platform, it is easy to develop and enhance complex business solutions to automate your organization’s document related workflows. The platform supports integration with cloud applications, mobile devices, and can readily connect with the applications already existing in your environment.
EIP Can Help Your Organization
- Connect information stored in multiple enterprise applications, such as ERP, CRM, ECM, and enable easy access to information, when and where needed.
- Connect enterprise applications to input and output devices and to your workforce. This can help optimize business processes in their entirety, including the paper-based, previously manual operations.
- Streamline your company’s document-centric business workflows, to help save time and money!
- Limit the number of human errors associated with manual, cumbersome paper handling.
- Bring together information from various systems and documents, to enable increased business intelligence and info sharing.
- Integrate accounting, procurement, and other applications with paper and electronic invoices, sales order, and other documents.
- Auto-classify, sort, and automatically distribute documents, based on document type and extracted content.
- Archive documents and metadata into various enterprise applications and databases.
- Create new documents that combine information from multiple applications (ERP, CRM, ECM, etc.) into a portable format (PDF or Excel) that is easy to print, email, fax or archive.
- Integrate input/output devices, such as printers, scanners or fax machines and their various functional capabilities into the business automation realm.
- Integrate multiple enterprise applications with document-based processes within one automated business solution.
- Integrate at a low cost, with limited custom development using SOA (web services and process manager) technology.
- Easily create, maintain and modify complex business solutions, which will help you to quickly adapt to changes in your business.
Accounts Payable Process
Though we’ve grown accustomed to thinking in shorthand, Procure-to-Pay is not quite as simple as “procure” then “pay.” In Canon’s view, P2P is actually a collection of as many as nine distinct processes, all of which are document-intensive. Discover an innovative approach to automating the Procure-to-Pay process, integrating documents with various ERP, CRM, ECM and other systems, with capabilities such as intelligent capture and validation of info from invoices, integration with various ERP systems, automated document creation, and more.
Typical Challenges in Procure-to-Pay
- Errors and delays resulting from manual input of information.
- Too many different document formats make it difficult to automate.
- Problems with archiving and finding documents.
- Difficulty with matching invoices to the related purchase orders.
- Inability to adapt the process in response to business changes.
Contact us to find out how we can leverage Canon’s imaging technologies and information management expertise designed to help clients find impressive efficiency gains and business intelligence.
Accounts Receivable Process
Order-to-Cash (O2C) is often a document-intensive process. It normally involves invoices, purchase orders, contracts and specific information from multiple enterprise applications, including CRM, ERP, ECM, and accounting. Timely, accurate processing can make all the difference between an organization that’s efficient and one that finds it harder to compete. Business decision makers have begun to see the advantage to automating their Order-to-Cash processes. But the companies that are gaining an edge are integrating enterprise applications to their paper-based information flows.
Typical Challenges of Processing Documents in Order-to-Cash
- Errors resulting from manual input of information
- Lack of visibility across departments – orders received by Accounting are not reflected in other systems, such as CRM.
- Problems with archiving and finding documents, when access is needed for audit or customer inquiry.
- Difficulty matching invoices to the related customer orders and unreliable data.
- Problems with printing and inability to add new invoice distribution methods, like email, FTP, and more.
Contact us to find out how we can help you automate your Order-to-Cash process by integrating various ERP, CRM and other systems with document based information through robust document capture, processing, creation and distribution capabilities. Benefits can be numerous – improved cash flow due to fast invoicing, flexible invoice distribution, improved accuracy and access to information.
Automate Order-to-Cash Solution Brief
Order-to-Cash is a document intensive process, involving invoices, purchase orders, contracts, as well as information from multiple enterprise applications, such as ERP, accounting systems, ECM, and CRM.
Download Automate Order-to-Cash Solution Brief
Automate Procure-to-Pay Solutions Brief
Procure-to-Pay process involves multiple documents - invoices, purchase orders, contracts, as well as information from various enterprise applications, such as ERP, accounting systems, ECM, and CRM.
Download Automate Procure-to-Pay Solutions Brief
Document Difficulties Infographic