WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
The I-O IBM Host Solutions are 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN print servers that easily connect a Canon imageRUNNER to an IBM mainframe or AS/400 environment. In addition to offering network connectivity and printing functionality, the I-O IBM Host Solutions are customized to support Canon's value added finishing features on SCS & IPDS print jobs, which help deliver efficiency and cost effectiveness to document production.
The IBM Host Solutions allow IBM mainframe and AS/400 print jobs to be seamlessly printed over the LAN. End users in an IBM host environment are able to maximize the imageRUNNER's speed because the resource intensive data conversion is being done by the print server.
The I-O IBM Host Solutions:
- 5435dp is a one-to-one solution that connects to the imageRUNNER via parallel port and onto the network via Ethernet
- 5735dp is a one-to-one solution that connects to the imageRUNNER via the RJ45 connection onto the network via Ethernet and delivers throughput capabilities of 100+ ppm
- 5755dp can support up to 3 imageRUNNER devices simultaneously via RJ45 and onto the network via Ethernet with throughput capabilities of 100+ ppm
I-O Solutions connect IBM host print environments to Canon imageRUNNER devices with ease and efficiency. They also provide fast host data conversion while supporting the full functionality of the imageRUNNER device.
- Print from IBM mainframe or AS/400
- Maximize the imageRUNNER's speed
- Network connectivity
- Full finishing capabilities for native IPDS, SCS, and AFP print jobs