IRISXtract products include:
IRISXtract Solution Package Accounts Payable
- Our AP Solution helps to leverage your resources more effectively so your team can work with exceptional efficiency. It cleverly automates time-consuming manual tasks, reduces receipt to payment life cycles, increases visibility and swiftly loads data into your back-end systems, so jobs take a fraction of the time.
- The solution provides the transparency and accuracy required for better compliance and more effective cashflow management.
IRISXtract Records Management
- The Solution Component Capture Plus is a powerful, user-friendly solution platform for productive applications of automatic classification and indexing of documents of any type and from any source. It is a complete professional solution for scanning, recognition, indexing and assignment of documents in digital mailroom and electronic files applications.
- With Intelligent High Quality Compression (iHQC)™ technology—you can reduce your image files up to 50 times smaller than their original size, while retaining a high print quality. Your compressed documents are saved as a standard PDF format which is fully searchable.
IRISXtract Production Database
- Business process optimization calls for a quality management system that screens and improves the processes in a company. The Production Database contains an efficient statistical tool within its Production Database.
Features of the Production Database include:
- Extensive live monitoring.
- Tracking and tracing.
- Reporting of production processes
IRISXtract Solution Designer
- Features workbenches for the configuration and customization of form and free-form solutions for classification and indexing. The workbenches allow for editing the project configuration by extensive graphic user interfaces which can be integrated centrally into the Xtract system and then automatically distributed by the production manager.
- An important aspect of automatic processing is the handling or the system entry of emails, which make up a large share of business correspondence. XMailFetcher expedites this process by converting incoming mail, including its attachments, into readable images. It processes a wide range of formats that arise in the digital age.
Whether your business is large or small, remaining competitive in the global economy means you need to concentrate on what makes you successful - your core business. When selecting and implementing new technology, a highly skilled technical team is the difference-maker for a successful deployment.
Canon Solutions America has the team of experts you need to help you acquire the right technology, solutions, and services for your organization. From pre-sales analysis to post-sales support, our team of technical professional’s draws upon decades of technical expertise and real-world experience to ensure you obtain the maximum benefit from your technology investment.
|Minimum claims basic system for the IRISXtractTM Server||
|Claims for client systems||
Automate Accounts Payable
Almost every organization has an accounts payable (AP) department. Accounts Payable represents a liability for a product or service that has been delivered, but payment has not been made. It is often linked to the issuance of a purchase order and proof of delivery to trigger payment. It is tied to cash management and overall costs as payment terms are typically a component of the Accounts Payable process. They may include the offer of a cash discount for paying an invoice within a defined number of days. For example, “2%, 30 Net 31 terms” means that the payer can deduct 2% from the invoice if payment is made within 30 days otherwise the full amount would be due. In some cases, a penalty may be applied for late payment. This analysis examines the improvements organizations can realize by automating the accounts payable process.
Are you Managing your Documents or Are They Managing You?
Document management systems help give you greater control over your documents with audit, search, security, workflow, and routing capabilities. They also track and store data, help reduce costs, and help you meet regulatory requirements.
The Upside of AP Automation
Manual processing of AP, with its paper and mailing costs and labor-intensive workflows, is time consuming and expensive. And without clear audit trails, it leaves organizations at risk for non-compliance with government regulations.
Accounts Payable Automation
Customer Testimonial Videos
Holiday Oil Testimonial
Tri-Counties Regional Center Testimonial