WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Easy Visualization for Transforming, Redacting, Reengineering, Extracting Data and XML, and Creating Accessible Documents From Your Existing Documents
PRO Designer is a family of GUI products that let you graphically configure Crawford Technologies software to quickly and easily transform, redact, reengineer, extract data and XML, and create accessible documents from your existing documents for improved flexibility, productivity, and savings.
PRO Designer runs on MS Windows and is built upon the same transform architecture and functionality that Crawford Technologies has been developing and delivering to customers for more than 20 years.
With PRO Designer You Can:
- Quickly configure your Crawford Technologies applications using an easy to use Graphical User Interface.
- Visually proof what the output will look like, including redaction, using its multi-pane window layout.
- Create test output from up to 100 pages of input, resulting in a PDF file or Accessible PDF file including any associated defined index, metadata, or XML content.
- Configure proper tagging, defining reading order, identifying artifacts, and more for the creation of compliant Accessible PDF.
- Visualize the results of index creation, tags, XML, and other required document changes or data extraction.
- Edit the text-based configuration files with pop-up help and syntax checking—great for power users!
What Does PRO Designer Do?
- Provides a visual interface to configure indexing, transforms, and document re-engineering applications and to update existing text configuration files for those applications.
- Delivers a significant productivity lift through the use of modern GUI interfaces, pixel level document fidelity, with industry-leading execution speed and advanced navigation functions.
- Automatically converts all print resources and rendering commands to PRO Designer screen displays including fonts, forms, logos, images, and colors.
- Provides context sensitive help for text based configuration files, and provides command references for less experienced users trying to accomplish specific tasks.
- Improves your staff’s productivity when they need to view, revise, and create indexing and transform applications.
Some Examples of What PRO Designer Can Do
A major US insurance company had been using Crawford technologies for over 12 years. Although they were proficient with configuring the software, some newer employees wanted to do this with a GUI interface. They purchased PRO Designer and were extremely pleased with the backwards compatibility and the ease of use.
PRO Designer Fits in Your Environment
- Easily integrate PRO Designer to support both batch and on demand production.
- Direct text editing mode lets the user quickly and easily edit the configuration file directly.
- Real time syntax checking means that delays due to typing mistakes or incorrect command syntax are avoided.
- PRO Designer enables the user to switch seamlessly between graphical configuration methods.