WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
We all recognize that today’s organizations are under continual pressure to do a lot more with a lot less. We also know that print makes up just a portion of most marketing budgets. That’s why Canon Solutions America delivers workflow solutions that help organizations succeed in an increasingly competitive, compliance-driven marketplace.
Print is highly effective for acquiring new customers, selling products and services, building brand awareness, strengthening customer loyalty and retention, and notifying customers about special events and promotions. However, studies show prove that the highest overall response rates have been attributed to multi-channel marketing. Today’s most innovative organizations are looking for the right mix of channels, along with automated solutions that help them manage the process, analyze response rates, and report results.
At Canon Solutions America, we have developed a network that allows us to deliver best-in-class integrated solutions that include both print and digital workflows. Through these relationships, we have committed to helping organizations develop and execute the mixes that best support their sales and marketing goals.
Canon Solutions America integrated solutions include:
- Automated Print and Digital Workflows
- Variable Data Applications
- Web Integration
- Inbound Marketing Automation
- Social Platforms
- Search Engine Optimization and Marketing
Prinergy, combined with Canon Solutions America’s ability to help reliably deliver sophisticated solutions to their clients, gives organizations new ways to operational excellence derived from managing both conventional and digital print under a single workflow server. The Kodak Prinergy workflow system is a PDF-based, printing workflow management tool that organizes prepress, plate production, and digital press output. Prinergy is a scalable system, allowing you to use only the components that you need for your workflow.
At Canon Solutions America, we have developed a collaborative network that allows us to deliver best-in-class integrated solutions that include both print and digital workflows. Through these relationships, we have committed to helping organizations develop and execute the solutions that best support their sales and marketing goals.
Canon Solutions America offers KODAK PRINERGY Workflow, a leading prepress automation software. The core of a modular suite of products, PRINERGY Workflow’s comprehensive automation helps drive costs down and is easily expandable, so you can add capabilities as your needs change and your business evolves.
- Helps improve core functions such as job creation, collaboration, file processing, trapping, proofing, imposition, and color management.
- Helps minimize rework and delays by identifying errors before they occur.
- Modular and customizable; add capabilities and automation as your business needs change.
- Broad compatibility; supports most third party press equipment.
- Fully integrated through industry configured solutions for Conventional and Digital print production in a single workflow.
- Fully automated from job submission to print output.
Enhanced packaging capabilities satisfy the most demanding customers with high quality output.
- MAXTONE SX Screening for four-color applications delivers high resolution and more control for top quality packaging.
- Supports XMP Screening assignments from other workflow systems - You can use Kodak’s industry leading screening technologies through automation.
- Compliant with the latest GHENT Workgroup packaging industry standards, enabling the world-wide consistency demanded by multi-national brands.
With PRINERGY Workflow, you are in control: you have the efficiencies in place to give you that competitive edge by helping cut turnaround time, increase productivity, and reduce costs.
- Expanded digital connectivity with CREO Servers, as well as with other vendors’ DFEs (Digital Front Ends). Allows you to improve ROI by leveraging offset and digital presses for the most cost-effective results.
- PRINERGY Device Track complete with Job Ticket Editor now features seamless Bi-Directional JDF communication with KODAK XPO/PC and CTP devices.
- Heightened user experience with ADOBE® PDF Print Engine (APPE) v4.7.
PRINERGY - Device Track
PRINERGY’s Device Track leverages capabilities and logic to callout selections that are incompatible for output, and suggest corrective options.
PRINERGY Device Track, complete with Job Ticket Editor, now communicates seamlessly with KODAK XPO/PC and CTP devices.
PRINERGY - Job Ticket Editor
PRINERGY’s Job Ticket Editor leverages capabilities and logic to outline selections incompatible for output, complete with options for correction.
White Papers Breaking Bottlenecks: Using the Kodak WPA Process to Recognize Opportunity in Your Workflow
Using the Kodak WPA Process to Recognize Opportunity in Your Workflow
KODAK PRINERGY Workflow Overview