With PRISMAprepare’s modular licensing model, you can choose the features that meet your prepress requirements, from composition through finishing, and beyond.
- Composition makeready: collect and combine various digital (Office/PDF) or analog input files in a single document.
- Image makeready: correct and clean up imperfections. Replace, change or modify (image) color
- Color makeready: correct colors of texts, graphics and images. Manage the ICC profiles
- Content makeready: preflight and make late-stage corrections to document content
- Layout makeready: create the final layout of the document including finishing
- Media makeready: assign media to pages, sections or entire document
- Production makeready: printer-independent document preparation allowing you to prepare once and print to a wide range of devices, including Canon and third party devices
- Finishing makeready: send finishing instructions directly to nearline finishers to eliminate manual entry of job properties data. Validate finishing settings to ensure correction production.
Additional Important Features
- Embedded variable data printing
- Embedded preflighting
- Advanced color detection and color split & merge to cost effectively produce mixed black & white and color jobs
- Automate the preparation of routine jobs using imposition templates and hotfolders
- Seamless integration with Canon PRISMAdirect and PRISMAsync
- Convenient open interface with standalone PDF-enabled programs, such as Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
Accelerate preparation with all-in-one document makeready for even the most complex jobs, and reduce job preparation time by automating routine tasks
Add value to your services through document enhancements and improved quality, utilize VDP capability to make document personalized, smart and interactive.
Increase productivity through device-independent document preparation, allowing you to prepare once and print to a vast range of devices, unleashing the full power of your entire printing fleet.
Intuitive, award-winning user interface enables even inexperienced operators to master any document preparation task.
What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) job preview helps ensure what you see on the screen is exactly what your end print product will look like.
See how PRISMAprepare can help you achieve measurable business advantage with efficient digital print workflows
Watch the movie!