PRISMAprepare Go provides a simple way for small print operations to begin transitioning production workflow into the cloud.
- Offers speed and efficiency in essential production job workflow tasks:
- Receiving customer jobs.
- Fast-checking print readiness.
- Selecting available press resources.
- Applying basic sheet layout settings.
- Forwarding jobs on to production.
PRISMAprepare Go is ideal for small print service providers (PSPs) who are looking for ways to streamline and increase productivity of their print operation. The orange box below illustrates where PRISMAprepare Go offers a good fit for various PSPs that Canon Solutions America serves. PRISMAprepare Go is designed to fit in structured or flexible workflows and can help cost-driven or value-driven print operations prove their value to their key stakeholders, day-in and day-out.
PRISMAprepare Go provides many benefits to Print Service Providers and their customers.
Print Buyer Benefits
- Fast and easy to use
- 24/7 availability
- Submit large files, up to 750 Mb
- PDF Submission and Preflight
- Non-PDF files via support files
- Online Order Status
- Track Order Progress
- Review Order History
Print Service Provider Benefits
- Onboard print buyer jobs, invite them to send files via email hyperlink
- Receive and auto pre-flight jobs, ensuring production readiness
- Help reduce Print Service Provider workload by providing customer access to real-time status of their jobs
- Deployable at any size print business
PRISMAprepare Go Overview
Retaining and capturing new customers is a challenge for most small commercial and in-plant print service providers (PSPs). Producing shorter runs at attractive rates while still being profitable can be a paradox. Discover how PRISMAprepare Go provides PSPs with a secure and straightforward way for clients to onboard and track print jobs while streamlining efficiency.
PRISMAprepare Go Explainer
Check out the latest Customer Facing explainer video from Canon Solutions America about PRISMAprepare Go, the new production workflow solution that helps small print service provider receive, prepare and send jobs into production.
PRISMAprepare Go Explainer (NAPCO)
Check out the latest NAPCO explainer video from Canon Solutions America about PRISMAprepare Go, the new production workflow solution that helps small print service provider receive, prepare and send jobs into production.