WCM Rendering with Meta tagsActions
Transform Datastreams With 100% Fidelity, Guaranteed.
Choose proven, automated IPDS transformation.
For decades, RSA’s Transform suite of products has enabled the reliable, transparent migration from output devices to modern network printers. Thousands of customers rely on us every day for transactional data conversion. They each enjoy improved equipment utilization, increased productivity, and reduced expenses.
The Business Benefits
- Improve productivity by transforming IPDS datastreams for printing on network, midrange, or production printers.
- Reduce printing expenses by consolidating printers.
- Enable printing and sharing of proprietary legacy documents.
- Enables distributed print.
- Expand use with PDF and archiving.
The Proven Partner
- Responsive, experienced, US-based Technical Analysts provide the best direct support in the industry.
- Rigorous implementation processes ensure your success.
- Celebrating more than 30 years of delivering customer results.
Innovative technology for your documents. Responsive service for your people.
RSA Customer Success Assurance is RSA’s approach to ensuring complete satisfaction with your RSA solutions. Our number one goal is your success. We make certain your solution is implemented and works exactly as you expect.
Our experts work with your staff to design, pre-configure, and deliver a solution using a rigorous implementation process proven and tested over decades so you can be up and running as soon as possible and realizing immediate results. Success is always measured by increased employee productivity, lower costs, increased print volume, adherence to your timeline, and your satisfaction.
- Efficient PostScript output optimized for production printers
- 100% Fidelity Guarantee
- 2D barcode support
- Automatic resolution scaling
- Bitmap and outline font support
- N-up and extended N-up
- Color support
- Supports all paper sizes
- Robust media handling
- Full inline finishing support
- Full and subset reprinting
- PDF/A archiving, splitting, indexing, and document management integration (requires PDF Pro)
- QManager for PRISMAsync™ integration
- Secure TCP/IP
- Call RSA for others
- Highly reliable, scalable server or VMware® image