- The 2400 x 2400-dpi print resolution utilizes the unique Red VCSEL imaging technology.
- ILS (Inline Spectrophotometers) allow advanced color adjustments, such as engine linearization, media calibration, color profile creation, and color validation
- Translucent CV Toner produces vibrant images on a wide variety of stocks.
- Multi DAT helps to achieve consistent color across long runs automatically.
- Production speeds of up to 135 ipm
- Real time color and registration adjustments
- Large feeding capacity of 10,000 sheets*
- Wide array of productive Canon in-line accessories*
*Optional accessories required.
- Supports stocks up to 190 lb. Cover
- Runs large envelopes and long sheets up to 30"
- Achieve highly accurate and consistent registration even on large and heavy media
Vacuum Feed and Air Separation help to ensure your stocks are reliably fed into the press. Double-Sheet Detection* automatically diverts these jam-prone pages to a dedicated purge tray, without stopping the press or requiring operator attention. The Active Registration System utilizes a steel side plate to help keep paper aligned correctly and provide tight and consistent registration. And media is kept running smoothly through the press with a flat path paper path and Canon’s Media Conditioning Technology, which minimizes curl, exiting the press neatly stacked and ready for finishing.
*Optional Accessories required
imagePRESS V1350 Introduction
Time is money when operating in fast-paced production environments. Bank on the all-new Canon imagePRESS V1350 series to support your operations with the vibrant and vivid output, productivity, and durability required to help move business forward. Watch the video to see how this press builds on our legacy of advanced print technologies.